Wednesday 24 January 2018

SELECT TESTIMONIALS ABUJA TFQ FOR THE KNOWLEDGE ECONOMY


The Knowledge Economy is what the education curriculum in the Nigerian education system needs to fill in the missing element and build an innovative human capital to change the fortunes of not just the Nigerian but entire African continent.
Wilson Manji----Development Consultant

HONESTLY I AM OVERWHELMED BY THE IMPACT OF THIS SESSION. I AM SINCERELY GRATEFUL FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BE IN THIS CLASS.
AMOS EGBOCHE ANYEBE----ARCHITECTURE/ENTREPRENEUR

I have definitely learnt a lot. It’s very impactful. You will need to look for ways to pass this knowledge to more individuals.
Musa Dika


This class is truly a change in thinking and also a tool for life. I am indeed a proud person to have attended this class because it has already begin to shape me and the way I see and perceive things.
Thank you for such an awesome experience.
Looking forward to more achievements and a better Economy with such special Gifts (class).
Ajuma Salihu----Entrepreneur

This is really a great privilege to be part of this seminar and training. It’s awesome and blessed to me. I have changed my level of thinking and reasoning for the purpose of the new and fresh idea learned.
Thanks a lot
Jonathan Monday----Supervisor (Laundry and Dry cleaning service)
#thefuturequadrant #thinkingacademy #solomonaliyu #memtormentee

No comments:

Post a Comment