Monday 15 January 2018

TESTIMONIALS FOR T.F.Q KNOWLEDGE ECONOMY MASTER CLASS IN KADUNA WITH ONE27 CONSULTING



Powerful and Innovative, I Unlearned and relearn certain things. KNOWLEDGE IS KEY. TO KNOW is to free yourself from enslavement of the Culture and Society of our times…
Abdullahi Hassan----Biochemist

It’s amazing. It has widen my horizon. It has challenged me to be more thoughtful. It has dealt fear a major blow…
.David Ikeakhe Jacob----Pharmacist

Never been to a seminar like this. It was an eye opener on my potential as a mother, wife and business woman. Kudos to the speakers.
Blessing Bonat Krombet----Bead Making

Knowledge Economy tag the Future Quadrant it’s a great opportunity for individuals to think outside the box for brighter opportunities.
Nanpan Abednego Yaring----Journalist


This training has been mind blowing and enriching. More of these trainings I believe will enhance the capacity building processes of Nigerians thereby enabling us to be effective and productive in our spheres of influence.

Basil Ibekwe----Statistician/Mathematician/Pastoring
The session was more of an assignment to me. I realized I have a lot to learn and to implement in the way I think and do business that can bring about positive impact and remarkable innovation.
Halima Auta----Makeover Artist

Very captivating, educative and awakening. It opens my mind to so many opportunities and believe that I can do so much more.
Plus it has challenge me to wake up and put on a thinking cap and be creative and innovative that success is not far from me.
Samuel I. Elaigwu----Engineer

An Innovative programme like this is a programme that society need to set up their minds on, not what is affecting the environment on which we live on. The society need to be aware of this body of knowledge, so that growth can be effective in our society. Thanks a million.
Micah Markus----Civil Servant

No comments:

Post a Comment