Wednesday 10 January 2018

TFQ KNOWLEDGE ECONOMY TESTIMONIALS FROM TFQ MASTER CLASS with JI4YE



Any organization that intends to build a high-performing team need TFQ Knowledge Economy. It challenges the norms and status quo and helps each participant truly functional.
Obinna Chukwuzie-----Communication for Development Practitioner

I enjoyed the “Knowledge Economy” lecture it widened how I see the term “Knowledge”. It is indeed a very vast phenomenon and I am glad Prince Victor Dickson broke it down into components and explained how each component are inter-twined. Kudos to Prince Victor Dickson
Keshi Prince----Blogger
Fantastic eye opener! Having taken this class, my approach to solution generation has been directed towards the right path. Knowledge is key.
Moses Oghenegare Kelvin----Motion Graphics Artist

This seminar is the best I’ve ever attended. My eyes were opened to a lot of things, it changed my perception about so many things I thought I knew.
Tolulope Eunice Dopamu----Serving Corp member
Because of this training, most of the things I didn’t know before, I know now. I now understand that for me to survive in a Knowledge Economy, there are basic things I must have. The training has indeed opened my eyes to a lot of things. Thank you for the mind blowing and mind opening training.
Judith Amaka Okonkwo----Intern (NGO)

No comments:

Post a Comment